Monthly subscription plan to discover relevant communities and browse useful conversations in those communities. Best for early-stage founders getting started and looking for useful problems to solve.
- Discover relevant subreddits
- Dive into multiple audiences
- Browse useful conversations (pain points, solution requests, spending patterns)
Monthly subscription plan for engaging with your target audience & tracking new conversations that relate to your business. Best for founders validating their solution & discovering early customers.
- All features in free trial
- Advanced Reddit search
- Keyword tracking for lead generation
- Subreddit growth stats
- Email/Twitter support
Monthly subscription plan for teams doing audience research & growing their presence via online communities. Best for teams that work on Reddit together to scale their community marketing efforts.
- All features in pro plan
- Collaborate with up to 5 users
- Reddit content/moderation insights
- Zoom onboarding & Reddit consultation
Frequently asked questions
- What happens when my trial expires?
- When you run out of trial credits or time for your trial, you will no longer be able to make community/conversation searches. You will still have access to any communities you have saved.
- I can't afford the full price. What do I do?
- If you have a special case (student, super early-stage founder) and can't afford to pay full price, please send an email and explain your scenario and we will work with you to find something that works.
- What if I don't like subscription services?
- There will be an option to purchase a one-time bundle of credits in the future. If you need this now, please get in touch via Email or Twitter.